Tuesday, September 26, 2006

And the interview resulted in...

A job offer. Yes, I've accepted a position with a reputable firm engaged in Internet Marketing and Promotion.

I'll be leaving Houston and all my friends here and moving cross-country. I have so much to do this week, that I don't know how much I'll be able to blog.

Of all things, Maggie called me yesterday and asked if I could join her for dancing tonight. How could I say "No"?

When I leave Houston, I'll stop and visit some relatives in New Mexico, and then I'll head for the great Northwest. While I'm traveling, I doubt I'll have much if any opportunity to post here.

But once I get settled in Seattle, I'll get back online ASAP.

Thanks to everyone for your positive words, and for just being here for me.

I had a blast in Seattle and will try to post some pictures before I leave Houston.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home