Friday, June 23, 2006

Apollocon III

Apollocon will be held this weekend near the Bush Intercontinental Airport. I had an opportunity to get on the guest list but wasn't sure when my surgery would be scheduled and so let it pass.

I may drop by but haven't figured out if I'll have time to. Peter S. Beagle is the guest of honor and tonight he'll be participating in an ad hoc blues band concert or something like that. It sounds interesting, but I don't think I can go.

Tomorrow evening, during the Masquerade, there will be a radio theater performance, a murder mystery. That sounds interesting, too, but I'm supposed to meet people at Tropicana (I forgot about the convention when I made tentative plans).

Well, anyway, it looks interesting and I may or may not drop by.

They have a nice lineup of movies, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home